Yep. We couldn't stay away.
We were literally counting down the days till I had Archer because that meant we could get cats again! As some of you know, we had to baby kitties in December that we loved! But unfortunately allergies got the best of us; they were long haired cats. Also having cats while being pregnant supposedly isn't good...so we had to give mowgli and peanut away :(
BUT!
I had archer, life got *somewhat* settled and today on Facebook I saw that best friends animal shelter was having a promotion on baby kitties because they had too many. I asked Brandon what he thought (like I even had to ask, I knew the answer) and he jumped right on that!
So we packed up baby and headed to salt lake to pick up two more children. It took a while of playing with all the kitties to feel a connection (yes we are those weird people who have to connect with their animals) but finally we found Forrest and Dyson!
It was seriously the cutest thing. Dyson walked right up to me meowing and I was instantly in love.
And Forrest was being held by a lady when we first got there, but her daughter wanted another cat. She was telling us how she visits several times a week just to play with the cats and loved little Forrest. So we played with him and he is such a little cuddle ball.
Ugh we are so in love, and I don't even care that everyone hates cats. WE LOVE CATS AND WE ARE PROUD-spongebob reference.... Ya know? Where he thinks he is ugly but it's really just his breath?-
Anyway we are happy and now we have four kids!
Sharky, Forrest, Dyson and Archer!
^ Dyson; he is seriously so so tiny it's adorable.
^ Forrest; not the best picture but he is such a calm little kitty!
^ and duh. Can't forget baby Archer. I can't get enough of him. Plus he is ONE MONTH on Wednesday. Wow.







No comments:
Post a Comment