Monday, June 2, 2014

Baby vogue

Pregnancy brings a lot of discomfort to your life. You feel chubby and tired all the time, your feet swell up, you get stretch marks, your extremely hormonal, it's seriously a joyous time;).
But really. Pregnancy to me feels like it was meant for me. Besides all the downfalls it has, it's the most amazing feeling knowing I'm growing a HUMAN inside me. SO CRAZY! It blows my freaking mind every time our baby boy moves inside me. I could cry. Sometimes I do haha, hormones, what to ya do. 

But it's still hard. Its hard having to lean forward to see my own swollen toes, It's hard walking up after a wonderful 8 hours of sleep and feeling like a bus hit me, I'm a l w a y s tired. And it's hard seeing my body get bigger and the scale go up as I gain weight. 
I absolutely love pregnant bellies and seeing girls take the cutest maternity pictures! My good friend Madie who I've known since we were wee little things offered to take some pictures for us! What better way to feel better about my body then to look damn sexy with my hott hubs in a photo shoot, so I said yes! 
It was a drama-filled couple of weeks trying to find outfits, I almost killed the kid working at forever21 but that's a whole other story...
But last night we met up with mads and I just am drooling over how they turned out. She is amazing! So here is your overload of our maternity pictures:)
If I had to choose a favorite, it would probably be this one.. :) 
Or this one because it's just steamy;)
So feel free to send any of these to baby vogue magazine if there is such a thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment