BUT! On the flip side, I get to be a freaking mom and I want this kid out of me so I can make sure he isn't ugly.... I'm really worried he might be funny looking. I mean me and Brandon are pretty dang sexy;) but sometimes cute couples have ugly kids... Either way I know we will love him. And if not there is always plastic surgery.... Haha kidding! I'm so mean.
Although the last few weeks of belly pictures have been making me rreeaallllyy sad, it's funny to see how baby Berrett's position makes my stomach really poop out, sit lower, or seem (somewhat) small(ish).
^If only you could see my pants in this picture, I had on normal jeans and I'm pretty sure the pony tail holding them together was about to pop.
^baby Berrett sticks his butt out and it's the funniest thing, but it makes my belly look kind of pokey looking like in this picture.
^i don't know what the crap went down this week but I was HUGE! Very round and... Huge. This is the week I had a melt down and cried to my husband haha.
^And the most recent picture. Still big, but not like the last picture. My back constantly hurts, I am out of breath walking the 30 seconds from my house to my work, and my most favorite treat of all time (popcorn) makes me sick.
But seriously. Over all I love being pregnant, It was meant for me. I have one pretty perfect life I must say.





No comments:
Post a Comment