Baby Berrett already has more clothes then me! He is definitely going to be a romper baby, i mean seriously, those things couldn't get any cuter. We are still debating on what his outfit will be to come home from the hospital, but right now it's that cute little jean romper in the front! Beauty before comfort right? ;)
I had to sneak a peek of Brandon's favorite thing about the nursery, Because it's pretty freaking awesome. I just can't wait!!
These are our colors:) plus a little gold here and there. I cannot wait for it all to be finished! Little Berrett is already one spoiled baby...and I love it.
Last night me and Brandon had A 'oh crap' moment, realizing we are less then 8 weeks from having our sweet boy. I guess you can only prepare so much for something you've never had, we couldn't be more excited and nervous:).



No comments:
Post a Comment