Monday, June 2, 2014

Hallelujah

the month of May was extremely long and hard for both me and Brandon. He started a second job, which means I didn't see him from 7:00 am to about 10:00 pm Monday through Friday, and then I work all day on Saturdays! On top of that he was finishing up two college classes on line so once he got home from his long days at work he sat at the computer till 4:00 in the morning, kid you not. This kid is crazy! I don't know how he did it. And for me it was hard because I was a single wifey! 
But the month was winding Down and I decided we needed a getaway. With a baby on the way I just decided one night in park city was enough haha. I so I made reservations for last Saturday night and wasn't going to tell Brandon... But I did. I spoiled it. Because we can't ever keep secrets from each other dangit. 
Saturday came and I worked a half day then we headed out!! We love park city, we went there for our honeymoon and are Determined to have a house there someday. Once we got settled in the hotel room we grabbed a bite to eat. If anyone is looking into hotels to stay, we stayed at the westgate resort and it was so nice! 
We ate at this little grill restaurant that was in our hotel, super cute, the weather was too perfect so we sat outside.
It was seriously just a perfect night getaway! 
We saw a movie... Neighbors... It was hilarious, so funny. But man it's crazy what producers can get away with. That movie was D I R T Y....but still funny haha.
On our honeymoon we ate breakfast several times at the bridge bar and grill, they have these amazing little potato things that are to die for! So duh we had to go there for breakfast Sunday:)
Such a quick vacation but just what we needed to celebrate the month being over. It was so nice getting into bed at the same time as my husband for once haha. I just love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment