It was such amazing day for our family!...but it was one wild day.
A couple weeks ago I contacted our ward bishop and told him we wanted to bless our baby on a Saturday,not Sunday; We wanted just our closest family and friends there, a small, simple blessing.
Our bishop was totally fine with that! And said someone would be there from the bishopric.
Yesterday morning I had Brandon text the secretary to make sure someone would be there and the doors would be unlocked at the church, oh of course they had totally spaced it but he said someone would be there a little late.
'A little late' turned into 45 minutes late! We legitly had 40 people waiting that whole time for this counseler.
Finally one of Brandon's uncles who is a former bishop, told us that we actually didn't need the bishopric there!
So we started!
Opening song, prayer, and the blessing happened before he got there haha.
The blessing was the most amazing thing to experience as a mother and wife! Archer cried his little heart out the whole time (I just say he was emotional because of the words his father was saying to him) it was perfect.
After the blessing we sang a closing song and during that, the bishopric counseler came in haha... Brandon told him what had happened and I guess he was at our house!!
Miss communication I guess. But that's okay because our little baby got blessed and we had all our family and friends by our side.




No comments:
Post a Comment