Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm feelin' twenty twooooo

Well, it was my birthday today. And if you know me, you know I love birthdays (mostly mine) more than anythinggggg! 
My poor husband has been saving and preparing basically since my last birthday haha! But I had the best day:)
A couple weeks ago, Brandon asked me if I wanted one of my gifts early, and of course I didn't hesitate! He pulls out a little envelope with a LARGE sum of cash in it. He had been saving on the side (or selling drugs)  to give me a post-baby shopping spree! 
I still haven't got back to where I want to be after having Archer and I literally only fit into two pairs of my old jeans so this present was not only very wanted, it was needed ;). 
The past couple weeks have been super fun getting new clothes that help make me feel more normal. 
Then over the weekend Brandon came home with my other present! Side note: if you haven't noticed already, we can't keep secrets, presents are always shown or told before they are supposed to haha. 
So he knocks on our front door and I answer, he is sitting there with a painting of our family!! The cutest most amazing painting and totally my husbands style:) I love it! It's seriously perfect, I mean it even has sharky in it! 

So my actually birthday today was just as awesome as the last couple weeks building up to it. 
I met my older sister and mom at the outlets at traverse mountain and we did a little shopping:) then we ate lunch at kneaders! 

I love kneaders:) it has a place in my heart, Brandon proposed to Me there! 
After lunch I colored bre's hair because we have family pictures coming up and who wants roots?!
For dinner me and my hubs went to salt lake to endulge in the best steak ever! Ruth's Chris is highly recommended if you like pretending you're extremely fancy and rich, I know we had fun! 
The food was to die for and I got a cheese cake for free since It was my birthday! 
It was a great birthday and I couldn't have asked for more! I am super spoiled and have the best family! 
Plus my husband is about the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment