And Brandon can ALWAYS make him smile! ( I'm still working on it, he just stares at me.)
I love capturing these moments! I go back through my pictures all the time to look at them. Melts my heart <3
Yesterday archer bear was 7 weeks old! It really has gone by so fast but I love it. Every day he is more and more aware, and I can finally see a light at the end on the tunnel with his colic-it's far away, but I see it!
Some of Archers favorite things are:•boobs
•bottles
•facing outward while being held
•listening to piano music
•the blow dryer
•laying on his changing table
•baths
•sleeping in funny positions
•being outside
Some of the things Archer doesn't like:•having a wet diaper
•being inside
•being cold after the bath
•lotion
•his bouncy chair
•his swing
•sleeping on his back •the fact that he doesn't have control of his arms and scratches his eyes the second his gloves come off




No comments:
Post a Comment